Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sample Spree's Here!!!


Sample Spree fabrics are here and they are so lovely I can't stop admiring how pretty my shelves look!!!
Who needs throw pillows and pictures on the wall when you can just decorate with gorgeous fabric bundles?! (The hubby reminded me they are not all mine to keep but I'm going to admire them while I have them and I'm sure that some of them are going to make their way into my stash!!!)

For those of you who pre-ordered these goodies, they are on their way and you should have gotten an email from me with your shipping tracking number. If you didn't order yet, get them now! They won't be back in stock until September/October...

100 pounds of Moda fabrics...life is good!!!

...and we have more solids in stock! They've been back ordered so if you've been waiting for these colors you're in luck!!!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment