Friday, June 21, 2013

Sewing away...

Been a long week of sewing but a happy one!
I’m in my element doing what I love :)
The binding is going on the Star quilt, slowly but surely.
I love the look of hand binding… 
it's time consuming but so worth it!

Have you tried these little clips? They're "wonder"ful! 
I seriously don't know how I did binding before without them! They are making the job so much faster and easier. 

I’ve also made time for some quilting in the last few weeks but as usual, I forgot to take pictures before delivering them :/
I did remember a pic of this little beauty… 
I LOVE a Minky backing! Perfect for snuggling.


Of course I also made time to start my version of Metro Rings
Haven’t had too much time to work on this but I couldn't resist! I've managed to get in a few sessions of chain piecing. The curves did slow me down for the first few blocks but after that I was zipping away! I’m having sew much fun that I’m already planning my next Quick Curve project!

(I just noticed that I spelled “sew” instead of “so” but I think I’ll just leave it in :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment