Monday, March 4, 2013

Pretty Project included...

Ahhh… Monday. Have you ever noticed how sneaky Mondays are? I’m pretty sure the weekend was supposed to be a little longer…

This weekend was full of errands and homework, sadly not much time for quilting :( The good news is that I have a math test out of the way and I even managed to pass it!

I’m sure this week will only get better… 5 new lines from Moda’s Sample Spree will be here by the end of this week! I want to make something with them all!!!
Winter's Lane
Posh Pumpkins
Boo Crew
Christmas Countdown

Shades of Black



 With new fabric on its way, I looked through my stock to find a great bundle I could share this week

Etchings
 I absolutely adore the soft, floral, Frenchness (is that a real adjective?) of this line with the blue, red, cream and grey palette... it's so relaxing and stunning at the same time.

There are still Fat Eighth Bundles available of this classy line and we are throwing in a yard of coordinating fabric FREE (you get to choose from 3 co-ordinating fabrics) with the purchase of an Etchings Fat Eighth Bundle! These Bundles also include a
FREE Project Sheet!

To make the project as shown (quilt is 56"x62"), you'll need:

Also, a Fit to be Geese ruler is recommended to make the Flying Geese units. I LOVE this ruler!!!


There’s not too many of these bundles left so hurry and get yours before they run out!
Special valid March 4th – March 10th 2013 while supplies last…

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment