Saturday, January 14, 2012

Piece and quiet...


Well, the Holidays are over so it's back to work and back to routines. The kids are back in school and the house is quiet during the day so some new projects are getting started...and a few are even getting finished! 

So out with the old and in with the new! I have all of my Holiday section on sale @ my Etsy shop for 20% off! If you wanted some new stockings and didn't think there would be enough time to have names embroidered on them and shipped, you're just in time for next year ;)

For a limited time, I also have a deal on longarm quilting. Now that the crazy Holiday rush is over my turn-around-time on quilting service is down to two weeks!  Having a computerized machine is great; I can quilt  amazing designs in no time at all! So get all of those UFO's together and let's get them quilted!!!
Well, I better get back to work...I wonder how much I can get done today and if I can manage to stay off of Pinterest...

Denise

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment