Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting my Christmas on!

I love Christmastime! It gives me warm fuzzies having all of the beautiful decorations up, listening to Christmas carols, enjoying some cocoa or hot cider while playing games or baking goodies with my family. All of the kids like to help out and it makes for a fun, (somewhat messy) wonderful time!

I know that it's not quite Thanksgiving yet, but I know that Christmas is just around the corner so I'm making more stuff for my holiday home. Being a quilter, I'm going to decorate with quilts of course, and this is my new favorite!

I love Nancy Halvorsen and her Art To Heart books; can't get enough of 'em! This set of Ornament quilts is from her book "Jingle All The Way". The Santa is adorable and I love all of the embellishments, too! From the rick-rack at the top of each quilt down to the cute buttons and bells on the Santa quilt, I'm officially an embellishment junkie! I have several of her books and kits available so you can get your Christmas on, too!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment